Why do I need legal stuff when there is food?
SITE LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
Creating family memories since 1973
Hansen Hospitality, Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, we, us, our, respects the privacy of the individuals it deals with, and is committed to complying with its obligations under the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) which are contained in the Privacy Act (Cth) 1998.
2. Collection of personal information
We collect personal information about you when you use this website http://www.fedeles.com.au and associated social media sites and ‘Apps’ (the “Sites”). We only collect information which is necessary for us to provide our goods and services to you.
At all times we try to only collect the information we need for the particular function or activity we are carrying out. The main way we collect personal information about you is when you give it to us.
We may collect both anonymous information and personal information through the Sites.
Anonymous information is information that does not identify you. It includes
- analytics information – this is information that we log regarding access and use of the Website, including details of any computer used to access the Website (such as IP address, host and browser type), the date and time of access and details of webpages accessed and information downloaded; and
- profile information, if any – this is information that you provide for your online profile, including your music preferences, entertainment preferences and region.
Personal information is information that could identify you. The personal information we hold may include, for example, your name, contact details such as telephone number, postal address and e-mail address or other information provided by you if you have requested services from us, participated in one of our promotions, or joined our mailing list.
If you are under the age of thirteen (13) years old, you should only submit personal information about yourself with the consent of a parent or guardian.
Use Of Information collected
The primary purpose for which we collect personal information is so that we can provide you with our goods and services. We may also use personal information to send you information about its activities, or about goods or services that it believes may be relevant or useful to you.
Examples of how we may use your information include:
- to provide certain features or functionality or to improve your user experience, for example by suggesting artists or tours and displaying information about events that are local to you;
- to enable you to access certain features of the Sites;
- for the purposes of conducting promotions;
- for our own statistical and internal business purposes and to improve the Sites;
- for advertising and business promotion purposes, for example to measure the effectiveness of any advertisements displayed on the Sites.
In other respects, we will only use personal information with your consent, or if we are required or permitted by law to do so. In particular, your information will not be disclosed to any overseas recipients without your prior consent.
Hansen Hospitality and Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano
Likewise, we may use the personal information collected by any of the companies and related companies in the same way as those companies can use your personal information under their separate Privacy Policies.
We utilise cookies from third parties when you visit our Sites and use our apps.
You can block cookies on your computer, however this may degrade your user experience on the Sites. To find out how to see what cookies have been set and how to reject and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
We may utilise cookies provided by Google, Inc (“Google”) to help analyse how users use our website. The information generated by these cookies is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
We may, from time to time, use the following services provide by Google which utilise cookies. These include Google Analytics, Google Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
To opt-out of analysis by Google Analytics on our website and other websites, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To opt-out of personalized ad delivery on the Google content network, please visit Google’s Ads Preferences Manager at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences
We may collect your email and, if you provide it, other contact details when you subscribe to our email list, join our membership lists, or enter our promotions. We only use this information for the purpose that we informed you of at the time that you supplied this information.
There are limited circumstances where we must disclose your personal information to third parties, including:
- where we are required to by law;
- where we need to in order to fulfil the purpose for which you disclosed the personal information;
- to third parties to whom we contract out specialised functions (e.g. mailing houses, printing companies and storage servers). If we do disclose personal information to third party contractors under outsourcing or contracting arrangements, we will take steps to ensure that those contractors only use your personal information in order to provide the specific services or to perform the specific functions required by us and store your personal information securely and only for as long as it is necessary to provide the required services or perform the required function; or
- when you authorise us to do so (for example, through your profile settings).
Other than these limited circumstances, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party (including advertisers or other companies) unless you have authorised us to do so.
4. Quality of personal information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect from you is accurate, complete and up to date. These include:
- taking care to accurately collect and store the information you provide to us, and
- where possible, we will run update campaigns to refresh the inform that we collect from you, and
- provide you access to check and the quality of your personal information and promptly correct any personal information that you notify us of as being inaccurate.
5. Storage and security of personal information
We will take reasonable steps to keep any personal information we hold secure from unauthorised disclosure or access, including:
- restricting access to authorised personnel only and imposing strict requirements of security and confidentiality on all third parties who store the personal information on our behalf as to how they store and handle personal information.
- regularly assessing the risk of personal information being accessed or disclosed without authorisation and taking all reasonable measures to mitigate those risks.
You agree that for us to provide the Sites and any incidental goods and services, we may need to store or transfer your personal information to servers located outside of Australia.
6. Accessing and correcting your personal information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure the information it collects from you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We also take steps to maintain the security of all personal information provided by you and to prevent misuse or unauthorised access to that information.
Under the Privacy Act (Australian Privacy Principles 12 and 13) you have the right to ask for access to personal information that we hold about you and ask that we correct that information.
If at any time you wish to access or correct your personal details, please let us know using the contact details below and we will comply with your request. We will ask you to verify your identity before we will disclose the personal information you request or modify that information.
If at any time you do not wish to be notified about goods, services and promotions offered by us, or if you don’t wish to receive any further communications from us, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
8. How to make a complaint
9. How to contact us
Privacy Officer, Hansen Hospitality
c/o Legal and Business Affairs
460 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley, Victoria 3155
10. Policy Changes
Section 1 – Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use
This Website is offered and available to users who are over the age of 13 older. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website, and you should immediately close all of your access to this Website.
Section 3 – Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
To access the Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of it using your username, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Section 4 – Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, audio, and other works; and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are exclusively owned by Hansen Hospitality and Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, or by its licensors or other providers of such material. All such contents, features and functionality are protected by applicable Australian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws, and Hansen Hospitality and Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano reserves all rights with respect to such intellectual property.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, display, mirror, frame, scrape, extract, publicly perform, republish, download, store, decompile or disassemble or transmit any aspect of the Website or of the contents, features, or other material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may temporarily store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
We have the right, at any time, to claim the authorship of any content posted on the Website and to object to any use, distortion or other modification of such content.
The restaurant name, the restaurant logos, the image, appearance, décor, and style of our restaurants, along with all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, are registered and/or common law trademarks, trade dress, and service marks of Hansen Hospitality and Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano or its affiliates or licensors. You shall not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. You shall not use any keywords, metatags, meta-elements, hidden text or other equivalents using such marks, or any other colorable equivalent. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
We vigorously enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law. Accordingly, we will prosecute any unauthorized use or reproduction of our intellectual property, any of the content, databases used to store the content and any other information contained therein that violate the protection afforded by the United States and international copyright law and trademark law, or other state, federal, and international laws and regulations, including laws pertaining to contracts, and privacy and publicity.
Section 5 –Intellectual Property Infringement Complaints
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated in any manner by the Website, please provide written notice of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If notified of an allegation that the Website contains infringing information, materials or other content, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such material from the Website.
Section 6 – Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from Australia or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website; or
- Use any search engine optimization techniques which are contrary to or in violation of the most current guidelines and acceptable practices published by industry-standard search engines, including, but not limited to, Google, Bing, Yahoo! and Ask.
Section 7 – Service Providers
Section 8 – Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website; and
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting or accessing any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any third-party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Section 9 – Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Website includes content provided by third-parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors and service providers. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content expressly provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third-party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third-parties.
Section 10 – Changes to the Website
Section 11 – Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepages, listed in Section 1 of these Terms, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal, does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, and clearly reflects our ownership of the Website, its content, and our services. You must not establish a link or use framing in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our prior express written consent.
The Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website;
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website; and/or
- Cause limited portions of content on the Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link to or from any website that is not owned by you;
- Charge to give access to a link to our website without our express consent;
- Collect a fee to place an order on one of our websites or on one of our affiliate websites without our express consent;
- Establish links or link schemes in any manner that violate the guidelines and accepted practices of industry-standard search engines; and/or
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Section 12 – Links from the Website
Links to other sites contained on the Website are for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked from the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. We do not operate, control, monitor, endorse or guarantee the accuracy or quality of the content, services or goods provided on third party websites. We shall not be held liable, directly or indirectly, for the content of such websites or the policies adopted by them, including, without limitation, their privacy policies, or for any damages or injury resulting or arising from the content or access to such other websites.
Section 13 – Geographic Restrictions
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Victoria in the City of Glen Waverley, Melbourne.
We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of Australia. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside Australia, you do so on your own initiative, at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with any and all such local laws as may be applicable.
Section 14 – Terms of Sale; Release
Certain sections of the Website may allow you to purchase various items offered for sale by the Company (the “Items”). Your use of the Website, its content, and any transactions involving the purchase of Items on the Website or that are otherwise facilitated through use of the Website are at your own risk. As an express condition of your continued use of the Website, you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for ensuring that any transactions comply with all applicable state, local, federal or international laws, rules, regulations, customs or requirements, and that the Company has no duty or obligation in that regard. You hereby release the Company, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, members, managers, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, attorneys, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all known and unknown claims, disputes, differences, liabilities, and obligations of any and every nature whatsoever that you may now have or hereinafter may have or claim against any one or more of the Released Parties arising from, based upon or related to your use of the Website, any Items and other information or content you view or purchase on the Website, or any transactions made or facilitated through your use of the Website, including, without limitation, any claims related to defects in or representations regarding Items, or cancellations or returns of Items (collectively, the “Released Claims”). You further acknowledge and agree that the Released Claims include, among other things, all claims arising out of or with respect to any and all transactions relating to the Website, based on any fact, act, inaction or other occurrence or nonoccurrence, now existing or hereinafter arising, including, without limitation, any breach of fiduciary duty or duty of fair dealing, breach of confidence, undue influence, duress, economic coercion, negligence, bad faith, violation of any other statute, ordinance or regulation, intentional or negligent infliction of mental or emotional distress, tortious interference with contractual relations or prospective business advantage, tortious interference with corporate governance, breach of contract, breach of any warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, any warranties, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose, product liability, bad practices, unfair competition, libel, slander, conspiracy, and all statutory claims and causes of action of every nature.
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP ALL RIGHTS AND CLAIMS AGAINST THE COMPANY AND THE OTHER RELEASED PARTIES, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, NOW EXISTING OR HEREINAFTER ARISING, THAT ARE IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
Section 15 – Disclaimer of Warranties, Obligations and Representations
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
Section 16 – Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES LINKED FROM THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN THE EVENT THAT WE ARE FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER CONTRACTUAL, EXTRA-CONTRACTUAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (I) THE WEBSITE POLICIES OR ANY OF THE FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, OR YOUR USE OR INABILITY OF USE THEREOF, OUR LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR USE THEREOF OR ACCESS THERETO; OR (II) ANY PRODUCT SOLD THROUGH THE SITE, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE SALE PRICE OF THAT PRODUCT.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Section 18 – Indemnification
Section 19 – Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Section 20 – Limitation on Time to File Claims
Section 21 – Waiver and Severability
Section 22 – Entire Agreement
Section 23 – Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, if you are a copyright owner, or an agent thereof, and believe that any content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our representative designated below with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA notices is: email@example.com.
If notified of an allegation that the Website contains infringing information, materials or other content, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such material from the Website, consistent with applicable law.
Section 24 – Miscellaneous
You agree that any notices the Company may be required by the applicable law to send to you will be effective upon the Company’s sending an e-mail message to the e-mail address you have on file with the Company or publishing such notices on the informational page(s) of the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that any and all misappropriation or misuse of the content or any other information contained on the Website will cause irreparable harm to us and that in such event money damages will not constitute sufficient compensation. Consequently, in the event that you, directly or indirectly, misappropriate or misuse the content or any other information contained on the Website, you specifically consent to us obtaining injunctive relief against you in addition to any other legal or financial remedies to which we may be entitled.
All requests for information, complaints or inquiries regarding orders, deliveries and purchases should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified: Tuesday December 5, 2023
The content of this Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano web site is provided for information purposes only. No claim is made as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content on this site at any time.
This website and the information it contains is provided for general guidance. Whilst the information on this website is intended to be of general assistance, it is not intended as providing professional advice to any person or organisation. You should make your own inquiries as to the appropriateness and suitability of the information on this site for your particular circumstances.
Any calculators on this site are intended as a guide only and do not take the place of professional advice.
Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano – do not accept any liability to any person for the information (or the use of such information) which is provided on this website or incorporated into it by reference.
The information on this web site must only be displayed in full screen format. No responsibility is taken for any information or services that may appear on any linked web sites.
You should check the information, including verification of dates and venues in calendars or associated information, with the contacts or organisations listed within the text.
Further, the views expressed by the contributors or on linked websites are not necessarily endorsed by the publisher and Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano and may not reflect either the policies or practices of Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano.
Additionally, although we have made every effort to ensure that the material provided in downloads is complete, current, reliable, free from error and virus contamination, we do not warrant or make any representation about the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information or whether the download has been corrupted or tainted by viruses.
We do, however, welcome feedback from you about downloads and other web site content.
This policy is effective as of Tuesday December 5, 2023. Please note that this privacy statement will be updated from time to time.
We can place cookies and other similar technology on your device, including mobile device, in accordance with your preferences set on our cookie consent manager. Depending on your settings in our cookie consent manager on your mobile device, the following information may be collected through cookies or similar technology: your unique device identifier, mobile device IP address, information about your device’s operating system, mobile carrier and your location information (to the extent permissible under applicable law).
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a site and allow a site to recognize your device. Cookies managed by Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano only are called “first party cookies” whereas cookies from third parties are called “third party cookies” as explained below.
Cookies do a lot of different jobs, such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that the advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. In addition, cookies can help us to analyze the use of our websites and online content (analytics cookies) and they can also facilitate/track the interaction on our websites and online content with social media (e.g. links to social media sites, like buttons, etc.).
Yes, we may use information collected from our cookies to identify user behavior and to serve content and offers based on your profile, and for the other purposes described below, to the extent legally permissible in certain jurisdictions.
In other cases, we can associate cookie information (including information from cookies placed via our advertisements on third party sites) with an identifiable individual. For example:
If we send you a targeted email which includes web beacons, cookies or similar technologies we will know whether you open, read, or delete the message.
When you click a link in a marketing e-mail you receive from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano we will also use a cookie to log what pages you view and what content you download from our websites, even if you are not registered at or signed into our site.
Do you use any cookies from third party companies?
Does Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano use any tracking technologies similar to cookies?
We may also use web beacons (including conversion pixels) or other technologies for similar purposes as above and we may include these on our sites, in marketing e-mail messages or our newsletter, affiliated websites, to determine whether messages have been opened and links clicked on. Web beacons do not place information on your device, but they may work in conjunction with cookies to monitor website activity. The information provided below about cookies also applies to web beacons and similar technologies. Conversion pixels are small codes located on a particular web page which are triggered when someone visits a page resulting in an increase in the conversion count.
What if I don’t want cookies or similar tracking technologies?
You can adjust your cookie settings through our cookie consent manager. If you want to remove existing cookies from your device, you can do this using your browser options. If you want to block future cookies being placed on your device you can use our cookie consent manager.
Please bear in mind that deleting and blocking cookies may have an impact on your user experience.
What types of cookies does the site use?
The cookies used on Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano sites have been categorized as per the table below. However, it is important to note that not all cookies may be used in all jurisdictions or websites. A list of the categories of cookies used on this website is set out below.
Strictly Necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided.
First party analytics cookies
These cookies allow us to employ data analytics so we can measure and improve the performance of our site and provide more relevant content to you. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor down to an individual level that is available to us. These cookies are not passing personally identifiable information to any external third party other than in limited cases when we engage a service provider to act on our behalf but who is then unable to use the data for their own purposes. These include, Adobe’s Analytics, Target and Audience Manager; Contentsquare and Demandbase.
Performance cookies are generally third-party cookies from vendors we work with or who work on our behalf that collect information about your visit and use of the Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano website, for instance which pages you visit the most often, and if you get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how the website works. Third party vendors may have access to this data and may use it to improve their overall services and offerings.
These cookies allow a site to remember choices you make (such as your username, language or the region you are in) and provide more enhanced, personal features.
These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. They don’t gather any information about you that could be used for advertising or remembering where you’ve been on the Internet outside our site.
Advertising and social media cookies
Advertising and social media cookies (including web beacons and other tracking and storage technologies) are used to (1) deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests; (2) limit the number of times you see an advertisement; (3) help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign; (4) retargeting to Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano websites/information and (5) understand people’s behavior after they view an advertisement. They are usually placed on behalf of advertising networks with the site operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a site and quite often they will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit.
If you have any questions now or during your visit, please submit your request through our Contact Us form. In addition, to find the Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, visit our Contact page.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. About Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano Online
(2) Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano is an independent business holds a sales and liquor license under the state of Victoria.
(3) The goods and services described in this website are available from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano only (unless the goods or services are specified as “available in store only”), and will be available for you to make an offer to Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano via the website to purchase at the specified price on or before the end date specified in a current catalogue, or until otherwise removed from the website or as specified, and where Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano accepts your offer, Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will sell the goods or services to you in accordance with these Terms and any Catalogue Terms.
(4) Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano does not make, or authorise any offer or representation that is specified as “available in store only” or otherwise is made by any Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano Franchisee and does not represent that any goods or services in this website will be offered by or available from any Other Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano at the specified price, or at all.
(5) Goods or services specified as “available in store only” may not be on display or available from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, and where the goods or services are available from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, the price for those goods or services may vary from the price shown in this website. Please call ( 03 ) 9561 7327 before attending any Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano to enquire whether a Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano has the goods or services on display or available. Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano does not have a raincheck policy and the goods are only available while advertised in store or online.
(6) Each Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, and each related body corporate of the Franchisor does not publish, make, or authorise any offer or representation by this website and does not represent that any goods or services in this website will be offered by or available from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano at the specified price, or at all, or otherwise sell any goods or services to consumers throughout Australia under the name or style including the words “Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano”.
(7) You and Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano may enter into a sale contract for the sale and supply of products, by you making an offer to Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano via the website, to purchase goods at the specified price, subject to these Terms.
(8) The “Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano” logo and words are registered trade marks of Hansen Hospitality and used under a limited license by Hansen Hospitality and by Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano.
(9) In these terms:
– “you”, “user”, “member”, and “guest” means anyone who visits and/or uses this website.
– a reference to a “third party” in these terms includes a reference to any agent or contractor of Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, the Franchisor, or of any of their related bodies corporate, and any person engaged by any of them, in the creation, provision or maintenance of the website or in the fulfilment of Orders made through the website, and includes any of them.
– a reference to the “websites” means fedeles.com.au
– “Order” means an offer made by you in response to an invitation to treat made by Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano via the website or via a My Offer Email.
2. User Agreement
(1) By accessing and/or using the website, you accept these terms and agree to be bound by them, and an agreement is formed between us and you.
(2) These Terms may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of the website following such amendment of these Terms will represent an agreement by you to be bound by these Terms as amended. We recommend you review the terms for amendments each time you use the website and before placing any Order. Should we choose to provide you with notice of amended terms, you agree to receive email notification of the amendments from us or our third party.
3. Guests and Registered Users
(1) You may access and/or use the website as a guest or as a member.
(2) To become a member of the website, you must provide your name and address, telephone number, a valid email address and nominate a password. If you do not provide accurate and complete details we may not be able to activate your membership or supply products to you. You agree to keep your membership details current at all times by accessing your account via the website or by contacting our inhouse wait team
(3) You will receive an email from us as soon as practicable after you create your membership account.
(4) We only permit one registration per email address.
(5) You must not use another members’ account without permission.
(6) You must keep your password secure as you are responsible for any activity on your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any security breach or any unauthorised use of your password or account.
(7) If you forget your password you may click on the relevant link located on the website and we will email you a new password, or you may contact our experienced customer service team.
(8) We reserve the right to terminate a member’s account without notice for any reason whatsoever including without limitation, if you have breached or we suspect you have breached these terms.
4. Legal Capacity
(1) You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to register as a member of the website or purchase products from the website.
(2) Any Order and/or purchase made by you using this website is an acknowledgement by you that you:
i. are over the age of eighteen (18) years;
ii. accept these terms;
iii. agree that you have entered into a legal contract with Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano in relation to these terms; and
iv. these terms, together with your order, constitute the entire agreement between you and Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano for the supply of products.
(3) Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano reserves the right to take legal action and seek compensation from the parent or guardian of a minor who causes an order to be placed, for any loss or damage Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano may suffer as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor.
(1) We recommend you carefully preview any proposed Orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your Order.
(2) Representations of products for sale made by Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano via the website do not constitute an offer to sell but an invitation to treat.
(3) You and Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano may enter into a contract for the sale and supply of products by you making an offer via the website to purchase a product at the price advertised on the website by:
(i) placing an electronic Order for the products using the website;
(ii) you confirming the Order details in accordance with the procedure on the website;
(iii) you making payment in full (plus any applicable delivery charges) on the website; and
(iv) the acceptance of that offer by Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano.
(4) Once you have placed your Order, you cannot cancel or revoke your Order, unless expressly provided for in these Terms.
(5) When entering into a sale contract via the website, you will be taken to have communicated your offer to purchase the product(s) only when:
(i) any requirements set out in these terms have been met;
(ii) the electronic instruction containing the offer from you enters and is recorded in our database;
(iii) a record is created and stored in our database; and
(iv) Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano receives in its account full payment from you for the product (including any applicable delivery and handling charges) and confirmation of that payment is received by our database.
(6) You acknowledge that:
(i) the transmission of your offer or the confirmation of any payment, made through an electronic instruction may not be received by Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano for reasons beyond either parties’ reasonable control including but not limited to, electronic failure, mechanical, software, computer, or telecommunications, or the omission or failure of third party website providers or systems;
(ii) to the extent permitted by law, Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage at all and however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an electronic instruction through the website, or any failure to receive an electronic instruction for whatever reason;
(iii) Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano may act on and process all completed electronic instructions transmitted or issued through the website without further consent from or reference to you; and
(iv) Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano may treat an electronic instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such electronic instructions, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such electronic instructions.
(7) You will receive an email from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano as soon as practicable after you have confirmed your Order and made payment. If you have any questions regarding your Order you may contact the experienced customer service team.
(8) If your Order is not accepted by Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will notify you by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
(9) Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano may, in its sole and absolute discretion, accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason), including an error in the advertised price for, or description of, the products on the website, or an error in your Order.
(10) Any representations made about stock availabilities are accurate to the last known stock level and are subject to change. If Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano cannot supply a particular product, Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
(11) Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will be deemed to have accepted your Order when your Order is delivered to your specified delivery address or on collection of your Order from a Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano.
6. My Offer via Live Chat
(1) You may request and Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano may provide, a quote for you to purchase products from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano at a specified price, via the Live Chat function on the website (“not currently available”).
(2) At the conclusion of the Live Chat session, Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will email to you an unique link to be used by you should you decide to make an offer to Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano to purchase product from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano at the newsletter email (“monthly emails”).
(3) Representations of products for sale made by Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano via the newsletter email do not constitute an offer to sell but an invitation to treat.
(4) You and Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano may enter into a contract for the sale and supply of product by you making an offer via the website to purchase the product at the current offer by you “clicking” on the unique link contained in the Newsletter Email and you otherwise complying with these Terms, including without limitation, clause 5 of these Terms.
(5) The Newsletter Email Price is only redeemable by you using the unique link via the website.
(6) The Newsletter Email Price may only be used once by you, and you cannot purchase multiple items of a product at the Newsletter Email Price unless noted otherwise in the Newsletter Email.
(7) The unique link contained in the Newsletter Email is valid for 24 hours from the time of issue by Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano. Upon expiry, you will be required to re-enter a Newsletter request to again use the offer price.
(8) The Newsletter Email Price cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers available on the website.
7. Gift Cards
(1) eGift Cards may be purchased from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano.
(2) eGift Cards purchased from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano are delivered to the email address nominated by you in your order, at no additional cost to you. You must ensure you enter the correct email address for delivery of the eGift Card, as Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will not be able to reissue or cancel an eGift Card that has been sent to an incorrect email address and which has been subsequently redeemed by another party.
(3) Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano accepts Gift Cards as a payment option for any Order and a customer may redeem up to four Gift Cards to complete their purchase with Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano.
(4) Your Gift Card balance is available by contacting our experience customer service team.
(1) Prices shown are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable. Prices may not include delivery and handling charges. Prices are subject to change.
(2) Each published saving in respect of a product is by reference to the lower of the recommended retail price of the manufacturer or the normal ticketed price of Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano.
(3) Images of products shown without any advertised price beside that image are not offered for sale.
(4) Unless otherwise stated, any accessories shown in any image of products are not included in the price.
(5) We reserve the right to correct any errors published on the website.
(1) All payments must be made in full in person or online.
(2) Payments must be made via digital ecard, cash or EFTPOS at time of consumption. Credit is not a form of payment at Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano.
10. Supply and Delivery
(1) Subject to you complying with these Terms and acceptance of your Order by Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will sell and supply the products to you as shown on your Order confirmation.
(2) Products may not be available for immediate delivery. Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will endeavour to prepare your order in hot and fresh condition, however are not responsible once goods have left premises.
Delivery apps often add deliveries on to your at the same time and can sometimes deliver your order in condition that is different to what left the premises.
(4) When you complete your Order you will be prompted to select whether you wish to collect your Order from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano or to have the Order delivered to an address specified by you.
(5) Other than in respect of Orders in regional or remote areas, if Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano gives you notice that it will be unable to deliver your Order within a safe food preparation, due to lack of stock, you may cancel your Order without charge, and Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
(6) Delivery times may be disregarded by Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano due to inability to deliver goods in a safe manner.
11. Delivery by Carrier
(1) The terms of this clause apply where you select to have your goods delivered to a specified address.
(2) The delivery address must be an address within a reasonable area from the premises and cannot be a freight forwarding location. Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes.
(3) On receipt of your Order by Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, your Order will be dispatched to your specified delivery address generally by a carrier app, as Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano does not provide home delivery as a company.
(4) If you Order large or bulky items, Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will contact you by telephone or email to arrange with you a suitable time for delivery.
(5) You will be required to be available in person to accept delivery of your Order.
(6) If you wish to change the delivery date or delivery address you must contact Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano immediately and Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano does not guarantee the ability to amend the order.
(7) Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will use its best endeavours to deliver your Order within any stated timeframes for dispatch, however Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano does not warrant that these timeframes will always be met, as many factors may affect these timeframes.
(9) You must advise at the time you place your Order via the website or later when you discuss delivery with Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, of any difficulties that may be involved in the delivery (such as stairs or narrow entries). If you do not state the situation correctly and on arrival the delivery contractor deems it to be a difficult location you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees and the cost of an extra person to assist.
(10) Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano cannot and will not accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our third party delivery contractor.
12. Orders for Collection at a Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano
(1) The terms of this clause apply where you select to collect your Order from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano.
(2) If you select to collect your goods from a Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, a representative of the relevant Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will contact you by telephone or email to notify you when the Order is available for collection.
(3) Orders for collection at a Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano must be collected within 2 hours of the relevant Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano giving you notice by telephone or by email that your Order is available for collection. If your Order is not collected within this time, the relevant Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano has the right to dispose of the goods within safe procedures.
13. Title and risk in goods
Title and risk in the products, such as loss and damage, pass to you on delivery or collection, as the case may be.
14. PayPal and credit card fraud
(1) The website employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer technology, and PayPal secure payment gateway to secure our payment systems.
(2) Your purchase from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano is subject to fraud analytic pre-screening which is administered by a third party fraud detection service. In the event that your purchase from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano is under review after the fraud analytic pre-screening process, you may be contacted. Fraud departments may contact you by SMS or by phone call. The SMS will include your purchase confirmation number and a number for you to contact a fraud department.
(3) To the extent permitted by law, each of Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano and the Franchisor will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit card or PayPal account is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
15. Disclaimer and Indemnity
(1) To the extent permitted by law, each of Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano and the Franchisor and each of their related bodies corporate exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
(i) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website;
(ii) you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website;
(iii) personal injury or property damage of any kind resulting from your access or use of the website;
(iv) any unauthorised access to or use of the websites secure servers;
(v) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website;
(vi) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party; and/or
(vii) the quality or fitness for any purpose of any linked sites.
(2) Except as expressly provided in these terms, and to the fullest extent allowed by the law, Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano and its third parties will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of the website.
(3) You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, the Franchisor, and each of their related bodies corporate, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by any of them arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or them where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of these terms.
(4) This clause is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
16. Order Enquiries
If you have any query about the progress of your Order please contact the experienced customer service team. Please have your Order number handy as shown on the email confirmation.
17. Damaged or Faulty Goods and Refund Policy
(1) If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have:
– (a) rights under our refunds policy;
– (b) legal rights and remedies in Australia under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other rights under other consumer laws applying in each Australian State and Territory; and/or
– (c) to have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product.
(2) If your Order arrives damaged, please contact the experienced customer service team.
18. Privacy and Personal Information
(2) The privacy of your personal information is important to Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano.
(3) Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano and its third parties may collect personal information directly from you when you register as a member of the website, when you place an Order, or when you contact our experienced Customer Service team. Personal information may include your name, residential and/or postal address, telephone number and email address.
(4) Your personal information is not collected if you only browse this website.
(5) Online payments are handled by secure payment solutions and Paypal. Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano does not store your credit card or banking details. Please check the websites for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
(6) Each of Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, the Franchisor, their related bodies corporate and their authorised third parties, may use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to any of them and for their own internal purposes. You agree that Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano and/or its third party may use your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any Orders you place and information about the products sold via the website that Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano thinks may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano or its third parties, please let us know and Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will respect your request. You also agree that Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano may contact you by telephone to arrange delivery or collection of your Order.
(7) You may request Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano to remove your personal information from its database by emailing the experienced Customer service Team.
19. Force Majeure
Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will not be liable for any delay in performing any of their obligations if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to, failure of or interruption in the provision of essential services such as electricity supply, bank payment systems or postal deliveries.
20. Governing Law
(1) These terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria, Australia. If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of this agreement, which will continue in full force and effect.
(2) If you access the website in a jurisdiction other than Victoria, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply. Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano makes no representations that the content of the website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
If any part of these terms are found to be void, invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then that provision or part will be deemed to be severed from these terms and the remaining terms and provisions of these terms will remain in force and constitute the agreement between you and Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano.
22. Transfer and Assignment
If Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano merges, sells or otherwise change control of its business or this website to a third-party, Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano reserves the right, without giving notice or seeking consent, to transfer or assign the personal information, content and rights that Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano has collected from you and any agreements it has made with you.
The failure by Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under these terms will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano.
Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano Terms and Conditions of Sale Version 1.213. Last updated Tuesday December 5, 2023
At Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase.
We therefore recommend you read our Refund and Return Policy prior to you making a purchase from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds and returns and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact our experienced customer service team.
About our Refund and Return Policy
This is the Refund and Repair Policy of Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, and applies where you make a purchase online from www.fedeles.com.au .
If you wish to view the refund and return policies of any Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano, please contact or visit the relevant Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano for details.
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights Under the Australian Consumer Law
Refer to consumer guarantees for more information.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano as soon as possible. After reviewing the claim, Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will contact you to discuss the options available to resolve the issue. In most cases, Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will arrange a refund for the goods damaged — or a replacement may be provided where possible.
Refunds will be processed by Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano and will normally be processed within 3 days.
Where Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano considers the goods to have breached a consumer guarantee, any shipping costs to return the goods to Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will be free of charge.
Generally goods will be considered to be not returnable, as the nature of the goods will be declining in quality, Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano will generally not expect a return of goods however may require photographs of evidence.
Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your Order, please immediately contact Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano.
Fedele’s Ristorante Italiano Refund and Return Policy Version 1.0 current as of Tuesday December 5, 2023